Products & Specifications
Ballast Star, a Peckham Industries subsidiary, offers corrosion-inhibited Citrastar tire ballast with Inhibiguard to minimize deterioration of tractor tire rims. Tire ballast provides extra weight to the wheels of the tractor for better traction and less hopping when using ground-engaging equipment. Liquid tire ballast is proven to work and is an economical and hassle-free ballast of choice for most tractor owners.
Our combination of easy-to-handle Citrastar liquid tire ballast, along with our user-friendly hydroflation equipment package, make Ballast Star your perfect choice. You will go from filling tires to working in no time at all! And, with the Citrastar ballast in your tires you’ll have all the traction you need. Ask your dealer about Ballast Star products, or get connected with a dealer by sending us some basic data about your operation.
- Can be used in tractors, skid steers, loaders, backhoes, off–road haul trucks and for any other application requiring tire ballast
- Corrosion resistant to all metal surfaces
- Will not freeze to at least 50 degrees below zero
- Environmentally safe and biodegradable
- Non-toxic to humans and animals
- Non-flammable and water-soluble
- Pleasant odor and will never separate
- Heavier than water by about 30%
Available in the following quantities:
- Totes – 330 gallon
- Bulk – 1500 to 4800 gallon
Biodegradable / Corrosion Resistant / Non-Hazardous
CitraStar 50 MSDS (Material Safety Data Sheet)