Peckham Industries, Inc. offers enriching internship opportunities for college students.
Our internships are mutually beneficial for the student and the company. A successful internship provides students with valuable workforce skills, experience, and knowledge, as well as connections in their field. Simultaneously, students will provide the company with important work completed on various assigned tasks and projects.
Why Intern at Peckham?
The Peckham team is devoted to delivering an excellent internship experience to every intern- and we’re excited to do so! Our interns will work in their course of study under the close direction of an experienced supervisor. An internship at Peckham is an opportunity to learn while doing- you will work on real projects that yield tangible results.
Why you’ll want to intern at Peckham:
- All interns will be paid for their work completed during the term of the internship.
- We can offer flexibility to meet school timelines and schedules.
- We deliver valuable on-the-job training and experience that will be critical to student success in the future.
- Internship projects and work is enriching, engaging, and relevant to the industry and to the student’s academic studies.
- Great balance between field and office work- every day is different.
- Upon successful completion of the internship term, there is the opportunity for future employment.
Cailyn, Marketing intern.
We are Offering Several Opportunities for Students Studying:
- Law- Construction and/or Environmental (First-Year Law Students)
- Computer Science and Programming
- Information Technology
- Network or Software Engineering and Artificial Intelligence
- Construction Management
- Civil, Computer, Electrical, Environmental, Mechanical, and Mechatronics Engineering and Management
- Environmental Science
- Construction or Industrial Safety
- Occupational Studies