News From Peckham Industries
Earlier this spring, Pignatare Farms leased a parcel of Peckham owned property in Westfield, MA to harvest vegetables to sell at their farmstand....
Tommy Faxon was in the right place at the right time the morning of June 9. Faxon, owner of Tommy Faxon Excavation, was displaying symptoms of a...
Peckham has completed numerous projects throughout the region, many of which are showcased throughout our website. Project types range from parking garages, full depth reclamation, paving & resurfacing, and much more.
- Bronx, NY: 2505 Bruckner Blvd
- Lowell, MA: HCID Parking Facility
- Lee, Lenox, and Stockbridge, MA: Pave and Resurface MA-RT 7
- North Hudson, NY: Frontier Town
- Lake George, NY: Million Dollar Beach
Certified for Cohesion
Since 1924, Peckham Industries, Inc., has served as a family-owned construction and materials partner throughout eastern New York and western New England. We deliver high-quality customized solutions to our clients for the betterment of their respective communities—all with the same efficiency we’ve delivered since our humble beginnings in White Plains, New York. Peckham is proud to be certified and members of numerous programs, councils, associations, and institutes throughout the region. Some of these include:
- ACI (American Concrete Institute) and PCI (Precast Institute): Certified on Level I, II, and III
- AMRL (AASHTO Materials Reference Laboratory): Certified for PG Binders and Asphalt Emulsions
- Asphalt Institute Certified PG Binder Technicians
- AzkoNobel Asphalt Emulsion School Surface Chemistry
- NYCMA/Alfred State NYS-HMA Density Testing and Plant Testing
- NETTCP (Northeast Transportation Training & Certification Program): HMA & Aggregate Technicians